Sunday, February 13, 2011

Murder on the Orient Express

I have just had one of the most profound television experiences of my life. Watching David Suchet play Poirot in the probing mystery 'Murder on the Orient Express' has literally left me gasping for air in the brilliance of his performance and the harsh questions the story puts forward about justice.

David Suchet's performance was one of the best displays of acting I have ever seen. Ever. And I watch alot of television and movies. The story is so much more than other murder mysteries as after it has revealed 'who done it', it goes onto explore their culpability. Brilliantly. I can hardly describe how I felt watching this all play out on screen. Everyone should watch this.

Tonight has been a shining moment in my parasocial life.

No comments:

Post a Comment